Banished to Norfolk Island March 2019
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Kingston
- Product code: banished
Norfolk Island is a real gem – you will truly find this a most unusual place!
Discover all the eerie ghost tales of Norfolk Island.- Return ‘Seat & Bag’ airfare to Norfolk Island and all pre‐paid Airline taxes ex Sydney
- Complimentary Airport Transfers
- Complimentary Half-day Introductory Island Tour
- Three nights accommodation packages with a hire car
- Haunted Tales of Norfolk Island - Norfolk’s dark and troubled past includes a nighttime visit to the cemetery and the most haunted house of Norfolk Island.
- Tour of World Heritage listed Kingston.
- Two Norfolk Island Dinner
- Facts and legends associated with the cruelty of “Life in Hell” in the second settlement
- Saving the Souls of the shipwreck HMS Sirius.
- The whip and lash of 1st settlement
- Historic Cemetery visit
- Paranormal workshops and much more
Join the OzGhost Club Community for a Norfolk Island Ghost Tour in March 2019.
Departure on Friday 8 Mar 2019 for both 3-day and 7-day trips
SYDNEY: Friday 8 Mar 2019 – Air New Zealand flight
Departs Sydney International Terminal 9:50am / Arrives Norfolk Island 12:30pm
Returns Monday 11 Mar 2019 – Air New Zealand flight**
Departs Norfolk Island 1:45pm / Arrives Sydney International Terminal 4:30pm**
Payment: full payment prior to 20 Nov 2018. Price is subject to change after this date.*
EX SYDNEY per person
Twin or Double share $1,317 pp
Single $1,539 pp
Quad share $1,230 pp
1 and 2 bedroom self-contained apartments, open plan kitchen with dining and living rooms, just a few minutes walk to the center of town. The accommodation is set on a large
property with landscaped gardens and some views across the valley. There is a common well-equipped barbeque area for guests use. The one bedroom sleeps two people; the two
bedroom sleeps 4 people.
There is much to see and do on Norfolk Island
- Swimming - snorkeling – fishing - golf
- See Captain Cook’s landing place
- Fascinating Eco‐tours and bushwalking
- Glass bottom boat coral reef trips
- Visit the National Parks
- Norfolk Island Heritage Tours
- Swimming at beautiful Emily Bay
- Deep sea fishing
- Go on a photography treasure trove of beautiful Norfolk Island
Banished to Norfolk Island packages include flights, accommodations, one hire car per room, Norfolk Island airport transfers and Banished to Norfolk Island inclusions.
A Drivers license or passport is required for travel to Norfolk Island.
Check in is 2 hours prior to flight at Sydney International Airport